WebSite-Watcher / Changes
Legend: [+] added, [x] changed/improved, [-] bugfix
2013 (13.1) Beta-1
- [+] Internet Explorer Macros / new option when recording new macros: Disable optimizations. You can try that option if an Internet Explorer Macro cannot be executed correctly (certain pages could not be monitored with the internal optimizations which are enabled by default).
- [+] Plugins / new function: DownloadPageToString
- [+] Plugins / Built in function Bookmark_GetProperty has a new parameter "check_log" to get the log file of the current check
- [x] Improved keywords detection
- [x] If the configured AutoBackup folder doesn't exist, WebSite-Watcher will no longer fall back to the default AutoBackup folder. An error message will be displayed instead.
- [x] Performance boost: Certain bookmarks could take a very long time to open in the internal browser
- [-] Some pages could be displayed without CSS (although the CSS files were available).
- [-] Follow-Links: WSW could "assimilate" bookmarks with the same domain as the master bookmark when they were stored in the same folder
- Many smaller fixes and improvements