Portable Start Menu is a simple and free start menu application that can be installed on USB sticks or local PCs.
Organize your programs in a simple menu system and launch them via a tray icon. If you close Portable Start Menu on an USB-Stick, running applications can be closed automatically, too.
- Organize and launch applications via a tray menu
- Closes running applications on USB-Sticks automatically
- Checks if an application has been changed before execution
- Quick Start functionality to start applications with a few keystrokes
- Automatically mount/dismount TrueCrypt container
- Runs on USB-Sticks without leaving any traces on a host PC
- Portable Start Menu is Freeware
Additional functions on USB sticks:
- Create an autorun file to automatically launch Portable Start Menu
- Close running applications when you exit Portable Start Menu
- Safely remove your USB-Stick
Download Portable Start Menu
Portable Start Menu 3.2 - 15-Sep-2010
Download (1.2 MB)
Mirror (1.2 MB)
Supported operating systems:
Windows 7/8 (32/64 bit), Vista, XP, 2000
Portable Start Menu
Message when safely removing USB-Stick
Check web sites for updates and changes.
Local Website Archive
Archive web pages for future reference.
Note-taking tool for notes and formula supported spreadsheets.
Check your browser bookmarks for dead links and duplicates.